Thursday, May 21, 2009

Worth Dying For


Tonight, Worth Dying For, a Christian band form Modesto, California, performed at my church's youth group. It was AMAZING!!!!! I will post a picture once I get my dad's camera back but if you want to see all of them you can check them out soon on facebook. I will post a link once that's done. But really, you guys HAVE to check out their album. It's their first but worth every penny you pay and I'm not just saying that. Seeing them live is such a privilege; they have such a presence and energy it just makes you want to try that much harder to connect with God. Click the link below to go to their Myspace page:

Worth Dying For MySpace

You know the drill, here you can find all the show info and band info you want and hear their awesome music! Enjoy!!!!

No comments: